Many times we always have rope lying around in our back yards because we have no use for it. Well it’s time to take those robes and dust them. Let us help you with DIY ideas that will put your old robes to good use. Hope you enjoy and find the tips useful.
1. So you have little boys and you either unsure of how to decorate their room or you are tight at the pocket. Consider having their beds on pallets with robes attached to the ceiling. Obviously you must also put their safety in mind which is why it is advisable to also have the beds drilled to the wall on the side to avoid accidents. You little boys will love this.
2. This can be used in and out doors for sitting. It is actually very economic and creative. Entertain your friends in the garden and use as seating stools or even have them in your living room. Really they choice is yours.
3. Give your mirror some personality by using the robe to hang it. It is rustic and cosmopolitan and creates a fresh look.
4. Interior designs have become so monotonous. This robe used by your stair case is absolute genius. It is so hip and it is uncommon.
5. Perfect for spring and summer bring some earthy look to your house. It is so cute and natural.
6. Rejuvenate your dining this these robe lights. This is a great idea and your guests will not stop complimenting you.
7. This table gives a sea side feel to the room and is perfect for summer. Use it to serve those summer cocktails when entertaining your people.
8. If your mirror doesn’t have a frame you can use robes by circling them around the mirror. Be creative and paint the robe in any color of your choice.
9. We wouldn’t have done you justice if we didn’t include the robe lamp cover. So easy to make and very affordable.
10. Get your creative juices flowing and make this funky mat for your house. You are at liberty to play with shapes and designs.
11. For the book lovers out there we catered for you too. Here is your personalized beautifully crafted library.
12. Create your own cute table coasters with robes. In fact be wild and have them in different colors according to your décor. You can even have cute little messages on them for your guests to even feel more welcome in your home.
13. Also consider his headboard and shift away from the conventional type. You can paint the ropes in any colors of your choice. You may want to consider the décor in the room when choosing color.
14. Here is another intriguing light decoration. This time instead of a lamp you can have your old chandelier covered in robe and it looks so modern and brand new.
15. Customize your kitchen with this shelf that’s perfect for showing off your pots and other beautiful kitchen utensil sets. It’s also nice to have it by the window as it will allow for light to come in instead of a closed shelf.
16. Still on making your kitchen amazing you may wanted to consider using robe for wall art. Write a word or two with a robe on your wall. Very simple but it’s amazing what effect it has on your décor. This is one thing you can’t go wrong with in décor.
17. You can also attach a mini light bulb and put it in a mason jar to have a little cut lamp looking decoration. This can be used to also decorate your in dinner parties indoors and outdoors.
18. If you are fresh out of nursery ideas then you are in luck. These shelves are easy to make and cost effective. Have the pallets and even the robes colored in desirable colors for the children.
19. We all know how important side tables are and how effective they are. However we also know that the designs have become boring and monotonous. This is a fresh idea that will bring a bit of energy into your living space.
20. Another Mason jar creativity for your kitchen and even porch.
21. Here is another eye catching decoration for your home. Use in on shelves and even tables as focal points.
22. Endless possibilities and ideas even for the outdoor when working with the robe.
23. Your staircase needs not be normal. Trend it up with the robe. You will not only be decorating but also it is a safety precaution.
24. Create some storage space for your bathroom without have to have the usual ‘ medical cabinet’ hideous cabinet. This is fun and breathes life into your bathroom.
25. Let’s go back to your kitchen and make that fruit and veggie basket. It gives you that farm look in your kitchen space.
26. Here’s another lighting idea with the robe. This can be perfect for outdoors especially during outdoor barbeques and outdoor dinners. So this is a definite summer must have.
27. Your bathroom will probably feel like a ship bathroom or a sea front hotel after this. It is simple yet beautiful and effective.
28. Also another ocean feel. Here you have star fish shells connected to the robes. I love this idea as it is viable for any room in the house and can also work as decoration for indoor and outdoor events during the summer especially when one has beach party themes.
30. Here is another way to use a robe in your stair case. Remember it is not only for decorating but also helps as a safety feature especially when you have children or old people in the home as they can hold on to this robe when using the staircase.